Ugo Metallurgy 1.0 PC VST by Chris Sciurba
Metallurgy 1.0 free demo .zip
buy by PayPal
Listen to demo (o)
It consists of a drum track, a percussion track, and a bassline.
The first time through is dry, the second time has an instance of metallurgy on each part.
Metallurgy is a PC VST multi effect that is capable of providing sounds ranging from some basic, subtle, filter tweaks to twisted, complex, walls of sound that bare virtually no resemblance to the original audio.
Metallurgy offers 3 filters with multiple modulation options, 2 very digital distortions, 2 downsamplers, dual delay, an envelope follower, a gate sequencer, and a Metal effect that, in addition to flanging and metallic effects, also provides the ability to produce pitched sequences.
Metallurgy was designed with drums, bass, and synths in mind, but it works well with a wide variety of input material and is useful for styles of music.
- for metallic sounds, flanging, and sequenced notes
- 16 step pitch sequencer with a 5 octave note range, portamento, and sequence length
- low pass, band pass, and high pass
- all 3 filters can function at the same time, running in parallel
- each filter has it's own LFO
- 16 step sequencer with mod amount control for each filter, glide, and sequence length
- each filter has its own volume control
Filth 1 and 2...each includes:
- distortion with 3 modes
- LFO controls the downsamplers (8 modes, including positive and negative options)
- Filth 1 = pre filter, Filth 2 = post filter
- 16 steps
- gate length control
- mix control
- each has its own time controls
- stereo width adjustment
- modulate any/all of the 3 filter cutoffs
- modulate Metal time + the Metal's all pass filter.
- amount, attack and decay controls
Randomizer for most sections
Midi CC control over nearly all parameters
Host BPM sync for LFOs and sequencers
Mono signal path
No annoying copy protection schemes!
417 Categorized patches by:
Darrell Burgan / Spirit Canyon Audio
Jeremy Janzen / Floyd
Stephan Muesch / rsmus7
Tim Conrardy / Algomusic
Dave Wallin / White Noise Audio
Frank Genus / ToTc / Pro-Sounds
Donovan Stringer / Sicklecell666
All audio, visuals and VST software on this page were created by Christopher Sciurba (copyright 1998-2006)