Audio interface with F/X AT for recording and performing musicians
Cubase LE software (included with the Konnekt 24D) gives
you an audio recording solution right out of the box. 24D.
eur : 400
Intelligent I/O , integrated F/X
Konnekt 24D is a audio interface that integrates TC's effects The Fabrik C channel strip and Fabrik R reverb known from TC's PowerCore platform are built into the Konnekt 24D and they work even when the unit is used in stand-alone mode. Konnekt 24D is designed for recording and performing musicians who want sound quality from input, through built-in real-time effects, to the recording application.
Two combo inputs on the front panel combine mic preamp quality with true Hi-Z guitar optimized inputs. The light ring gives you easy access, instant control and visual feedback on important parameters directly from the front panel. You can stack up to four Konnekts together using TC NEAR (Network Expandable Audio Recording) to obtain a massive amount of I/O and effects channels. If you are working with active monitors, the analog volume control ensures a wide dynamic range. Dual headphone outputs are convenient when you’re two in studio and one of the headphone outputs comes with an auto speaker muting function. If you don't need all the I/O or the DSP effects, you can choose Konnekt 8, which is a non-DSP version of Konnekt 24D with less I/O.
TC effects inside
Newest and most innovative TC effects into the Konnekt 24D are Fabrik C channel strip and Fabrik R reverb, both known from the PowerCore platform. Once you’re connected you have instant access to superior reverbs and dynamics processing. In fact what you get is rack-mount quality processing that you normally find in a dedicated 19” rack unit.
The effects can be used in stand-alone mode and offer direct monitoring capabilities, even between devices. Both Fabrik C and Fabrik R are based on MINT (Meta Intuitive Navigation Technology) a completely new approach to working with audio. The MINT technology allows you to execute complex audio adjustments simply by moving icons around the screen.
IMPACT Integrated Mic PreAmp Circuit Technology
Konnekt comes with two high quality IMPACT preamps based on dedicated technology that ensures a an unbiased signal flow, from start to finish.
Guitar audio Hi-Z inputs
The inbuilt guitar input Hi-Z gives you high impedance inputs that are based on tailor-made circuits, dedicated for guitar and bass. The Hi-Z inputs will give you high level of quality and preserve the original tone and sonic quality of your instrument.
The 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface is based on TC’s years of research into analog design and converter technology, as well as the experience from other products like the Finalizer and the flagship System 6000.
* Built-in real-time DSP effects; Fabrik R reverb and Fabrik C channel strip based on MINT
* IMPACT mic preamps
* True Hi-Z guitar inputs dedicated circuits for guitar and bass
* S signal path from input, through built-in real-time effects, to the recording application.
* Front panel control of internal mixer parameters
* Analog volume control for integration with powered speakers
* Full feature stand alone mode
* Network up to 4 units via the TC NEAR 1394 FireWire based network to get more inputs, outputs and effects channels
* Full feature direct monitoring With effects and also between networked units
* Intuitive control panel with automatic input detection
* 3 DSP programs for total recall of internal routing, mixer and effects settings
* FireWire bus powered
* DICEII digital interface chip with JETtm Jitter Elimination Technology
* Low latency drivers: WDM, ASIO and CoreAudio (including Intel Macs)
* Dual headphone outputs, one with auto speaker muting
* 24-bit/192kHz sampling rate
* Sample accurate MIDI
* 14/14 I/O: 2 mic/inst/line, 2 line inputs and 4 line outputs, 8 ADAT and 2 S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) inputs and outputs
* Cubase LE included
* Available as a non-DSP version with less I/O (Konnekt 8)
TC Electronic A/S
Phone: +45 8742 7000 , Fax: +45 8742 7010 , eMail
TC Electronic Italy
Via Karl Marx 4
advanced technologic sound magazine