Sampler with Performance Effects , workstation
Realtime Audio Toolkit for Live Performers , DJs, Producers, & Sample-Based Musicians.
Wave your hands over the invisible D BEAM to tweak the SP-555’s filter, to trigger samples, or to play synth solos.
Connect V-LINK compatible video equipment and sync the music to the visuals.
The new member of the SP-sampler family has innovative features such as Loop Capture, and Super Filter.
* Ultra-easy sampling with innovative Loop Capture feature
* Versatile sampling through Line input, phantom-powered Mic input,USB audio streaming, and WAV/AIFF import
* Dozens of performance effects, including Super Filter and DJFX Looper
* Audio interface capability with any DAW or DJ audio application (Cakewalk SONAR LE included)
* Large Sample Memory via CompactFlash (up to 2GB)
* Bundled Wave Converter software (Mac and PC) for importing and exporting WAV/AIFF files
* Infrared D BEAM controller and V-LINK compatibility for high-impact performance.
Realtime Audio Toolkit for DJs, Producers, & Sample-Based Musicians
Quick, EZ, Versatile Sampling
You can capture sounds instantly onstage using the SP-555’s Line or Mic Inputs, or through USB audio streaming , perfect for DJs or live performers who want to grab sounds and drop them in the mix on the fly. The SP-555 supports up to 2GB CompactFlash for over 12 hours of recording with no-load playback.
Live Loop Capture
This innovative new feature lets you quickly grab a piece of incoming audio or a loop of your live performance and instantly play it back in perfect time with your other tracks. The loops can also be captured through the effects in real time and assigned to a pad for later use. You can even perform sound-on-sound layering with your loops.
Killer Performance FX
The SP-555 provides 37 types of powerful DSP effects to alter your sounds. Included in the lineup are Voice Transformer, Delay, Isolator, and the unique Super Filter and DJFX Looper, The Effect Memory allows for instant recall of your favorite settings using the pads with no glitching while switching effects.
Amaze your audience with the SP-555’s D BEAM and V-LINK features. Wave your hands over the invisible D BEAM to tweak the SP-555’s filter, to trigger samples, or to play synth solos. Connect V-LINK compatible video equipment and sync the music to the visuals.
The SP-555 can be used by itself or with a computer. It can be used as an audio interface for the bundled Cakewalk SONAR LE software or any other DAW or DJ application on your computer. With the bundled Wave Converter software, WAV and AIFF files can be imported and assigned to a CF card for use in the SP-555 (CF reader needed).
Gig Bag for SP-555