rack mountable twin CD mixing system
It can read CD, CD-R and CD-RW formats.
The CMX-5000 has Legato Link Conversion, enhanced memory, improved anti-vibration construction, multi-read functionality, slot in CD, large easy use Jog Dials with transparent centers for clear display and is equipped with an automatic mixing function enabling the system to mix tracks by itself.
Regardless of whether its use is amateur or professional, super club or bar, mobile or resident the CMX-5000 will always perform to high standards.
* Twin Slot In CD mechanism
* Auto Beat Mix facility
* Vibration-Proof Memory and Anti-Vibration Construction
* Legato Link Conversion for High quality Sound
* Multi-read Capability
* Mix Out Terminal
Auto Mix Play
This function automatically enables two tracks to be mixed together seamlessly at the push of a button. Pioneer's original search system measures the tracks' BPM and beat timing then automatically corrects the tempos to the designated BPM, matches the beats and cross fades creating a flawless, smooth mix, even for tracks on a single disc that have different tempos.
Three Playback Modes
* Track Mode: Mixed playback alternating between tracks from disc A and disc B.
* Disc Mode: Mixed playback of track on a single disc in numerical order.
* Program Mode: Mixed playback of tracks (on either or both discs) in any pre-designated order.
Mix Mode Select
The user can pre select any one of a choice of four mix patterns or let the CMX-5000 automatically determine the most effective mix mode. The most familiar techniques in mixing, are of course the 'cut in' and the 'cross mix' but if these mixes are not compatible with the music the CMX-5000 will select a more appropriate mix. While a house beat is playing and a garage track is lined up to be mixed in, the CMX-5000 will select the most compatible mix mode from Cross Fade, Cut, Echo or Zip effect.
Adjustable Mix Time
Short Time Change:Mixes tracks at fixed "short" time intervals
Instant Change: Instantly mixes into the next track at the push of a button.
The Auto Mix function is of course an option and can be used in the set when so desired. It gives great flexibility and freedom to the DJ, thus allowing the DJ to concentrate on other elements of the set. The versatility and quality of the product extends the appeal of the CMX-5000 from super clubs to mini clubs, from small music bars to mobile DJs. The mini club can use the Auto Mix function to warm up the crowd before the night really starts. The music bar can recreate that club vibe at the touch of a button. The mobile DJ can divert his attention to other things and have the confidence that the mix will go on.
* Large Jog Dials with transparent centres allow for clear display and easy operation.
* Quick Start: Instant playback with a time lag of less than 0.01 seconds from pause.
* Cue Functions: (Cue Point/Back Cue/Auto Cue/Cue Point Sampler). Set your own playback points using the above functions.
* Fader Start Play/Back Cue Play: Operating any Pioneer mixer together with the CMX-5000 you can use the faders to control playback operations such as track start and return to cue points.
* Tempo Control: Three ranges of tempo control: +/-6/10/16%.
* Master Tempo: Allows you to change tempo without altering pitch. LoopFunctions:(Seamless Loop/Realtime Loop/Loop-Out Adjust/Reloop). And with the Reloop function you can return any time to a previously set loop.
* Playing Address: Allows you to graphically check a track's playback status.BPM Counter (Gives You More! Legato Link Conversion for High Quality
* Sound: (Equipped with Pioneer's original Wide-Range technology - Legato Link Conversion , the CMX-5000 is capable of reproducing sound frequencies above 20kHz (which are lost during normal CD-format playback).
* Vibration-Proof Memory and Anti-Vibration Construction: The CMX-5000 boasts unbeatable vibration-resistant characteristics. Sound jumps are prevented with the double protection of an 8-second vibration proof memory and a cleverly engineered vibration-proof construction.
* Slot In CD: Thanks to this system, swapping discs is smooth yet rapid. No more worries about damaged disc trays.
* Mix Out Terminal: (This can be used even when there is only one input system, when the setup is restricted to a single amplifier, or there is no mixer-input margin.
* Multi-Read Capability: (The CMX-5000 can read CD, CD-R and CD-RW formats.
* Headphone Monitor: (This useful monitor function enables versatile sound monitoring.
* Digital Output: The CMX-5000 is equipped with digital output. The CMX-5000 provides an unparalleled platform for anyone to master the art of mixing. No matter the genre of music, the CMX-5000 chews up and spits out the opposition with its awesome array of functions and features. Loop or reloop, cut in or cross fade, house, techno, echo or zip, the machine will instantly and faultlessly match the BPMs utilising some dazzling effects to create a seamless mix.
The CMX-5000 works with any type of mixer, just as all Pioneer mixers will work with any type of deck (vinyl, DAT, etc.).
Frequency characteristic 4 Hz - 20 kHz
SN ratio 115 dB or more (EIAJ)
Total harmonic distortion 0.006% (EIAJ)
Audio output: Analogue 3 channels (A/B/MIX)
Audio output: Digital 2 channels (A/B)
Operating temperature +5° - +35°
Operating humidity 5% - 85%
Power supply AC220 - 240V, 50/60Hz
Power consumption 40W
Dim (W x H x D) Controller 482 x 132 x 73 mm
Dim (W x H x D) Player 482 x 90 x 268 mm
Weight: Controller 2.1kg
Weight: Player 5.4kg
all other regions