Motu Symphonic Instrument
universal orchestral plug-in
compatible with all major plug in formats
for Macintosh OS X and Windows (VST, Audio Units, DXi, MAS and RTAS)
Simple-to-use instrument that contains sounds to create orchestral recordings, from solo instruments and small ensembles to full orchestral masterpieces
Start with a massive 8GB library of brand new sounds from world class orchestras and musicians, recorded with great audio fidelity .
To further enhance the realism of your compositions, the MOTU Symphonic Instrument includes a built-in convolution reverb processor to produce the most realistic room ambiences available. Use authentic acoustic spaces, from orchestra sound stages to renowned concert halls to majestic cathedrals.
The MOTU Symphonic Instrument is a CPU-efficient plug-in that saves with your host application document for instant recall.
Plays all videos consecutively
Opening Cue 630
Full orchestration using 100% MSi instruments...
Dark Horse Excerpt
A short excerpt of a film score, produced entirely with the MOTU Symphonic Instrument
Live voice (vocal samples from the Ultimate Sound Bank Soundscan Collection) and live solo violin (performed by Julien Chauvin) with Symphonic Instrument ensemble
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
100% MOTU Symphonic Instrument presets and features
solo bassoon, solo and ensemble woodwind, strings and ensemble french horn
A New Day
* VST (Mac & PC)
* RTAS (Mac & PC)
* HTDM (PC)
* Audio Units
* 8GB orchestral instrument sound library.
* Convolution reverb for authentic acoustic spaces.
* MachFive compatibility library loads directly into MachFive for consolidated project management.
* Superb sound quality with the 32-bit UVI Engine acclaimed worldwide for its lush and powerful sound.
* Fast operation instant access to all parameters in one window.
* Unlimited polyphony and ultra-low software latency.
* Multitimbral create stacks and layers in seconds.
* Expert mode add, remove and layer instruments on the fly, as you play.
* Individual controls for each instrument, including ADSR envelope, LFO (for vibrato, tremolo, etc.), tone controls, tuning and velocity response.
* Multis - create, save, load and share entire ensembles of any size and scope.
Mark of Unicorn contacts:
Mark of the Unicorn -1280 Massachusetts Avenue- Cambridge, MA 02138
tel. 617.576.2760, fax 617.576.3609, e-mail
Italy Backline - tel. +39 02 6901 5709
Argentina Sonido Professional tel. +5411 4375 0116 E-mail
Austria Klemm Music tel. +49 55 0493 590 - E-mail
Australia Intelliware tel. +61 88277 1722
Belgium Ampco - tel. +32 3 844 67 97 - E-mail
China Eastern Edison - tel. +8610 6253 4613 - E-mail
France UM Distribution - tel +33 1 48 05 83 71
Germany Klemm Music - tel. +49 55 0493 590 - E-mail
India S.U.N. Media - tel. 91-22-8843772
Japan Musetex/Orbit Ltd - tel. +813 5486 7021 - E-mail
Mexico Audio Sistemas - tel. +525 531 2992 - E-mail
Switzerland PEK AG - tel. +411 431 8282 - E-mail
advanced technologic sound magazine