Professional Monitor Headphones
eur : 218
The ATH-PRO700 SV headphones are designed to provide DJs and other audio professionals with the highest level of sonic accuracy . Incorporating a neodymium magnet system and rugged construction with stylish look, the ATH-PRO700 SV headphones represent the latest in transducer technology from Audio-Technica.
Featuring a low-profile, closed-back dynamic (circumaural isolation) design for excellent isolation in loud listening environments, the new ATH-PRO700 SV headphones have the ability to handle high SPLs. They employ large-aperture drivers, CCAW voice coils, and OFC oxygen-free copper cable, as well as rotating earpieces to facilitate one-ear monitoring. The well-padded and easily adjustable headband ensures a comfortable, secure fit throughout extended DJ performances and personal listening sessions.
The circumaural design of Audio-Technica’s ATH-PRO700 SV headphones achieves remarkable isolation from ambient noise, ideal for privately auditioning tracks. With 53 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets, and 3,500 mW of power handling, these headphones deliver outstanding sound reproduction with extended bass frequency response. The single coiled cable (at left earpiece) terminates to a gold-plated stereo mini plug with included 1⁄4" adapter.
* Clear, well-defined treble, rich bass response
* Excellent isolation, perfect for immersive listening in loud environments
* 3,500 mW of power handling, high SPL capability
* 53 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets
* OFC (oxygen-free copper) wire cables, convenient one-side entry
* Compact, collapsible design, easy to store in provided pouch
* 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector with 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter
Audio-Technica Worldwide contacts
Europe contact ; Denise Burnage
Audio-Technica Ltd., Old Lane, Leeds LS11 8AG England (UK)
Tel: +44 (0) 113 277 1441, Fax: +44 (0) 113 270 4836
Tel: 0039 0861 81241
Fax: 0039 0861 887 862, eMail
advanced technologic sound magazine