Arturia Analog Factory
host and standalone plug-in (Mac, PC) , virtual analog synthesizer
Available in July 2006
Windows 2000 and XP
MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
Required minimum configurations:
PC/Windows: 512 MB 1,5 GHz CPU
Mac OS X : 512 MB 1,5 GHz CPU
Standalone (ASIO , Direct Sound , Core Audio ) VST , Audio Units , RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7)
2000 legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production: from classic phat lead lines to crystalline digital pads . Analog Factory is a source of synthesizer sounds; all sounds are modifiable.
The smart Preset Manager allows you, in few clicks, to find the sounds you need from the preset collection, while the editing capabilities are kept to the most essential parameters, allowing you to instantly customize the sound to suit your sonic needs.
Analog Factory not only integrates seamlessly into all the major hosts and sequencers on the Mac and PC platforms, but it can also be used in standalone mode and easily controlled by a remote external MIDI keyboard, with keys, knobs and faders, allowing you to make changes via a simple twist of a knob.
- 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager. Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
- Integrated as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand-alone software synthesizer.
- Optimize your screen space: chose to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
- Save and recall presets.
Arturia - 1, rue de la Gare - 38950 Saint Martin le Vinoux - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 38 02 05 55 - Fax: +33 (0)4 38 02 05 25
advanced technologic sound magazine