Lounge Lizard EP 3 Electric Piano
Re-creation of the classic Rhodes , Wurlitzer ... electric pianos.
CoreAudio - VST, AU, RTAS
ASIO, DirectSound - VST, DXi
The Octopus is available exclusively from LinPlug as download (about 53 Mb, optionally on CD).
It comes with an English and German PDF-manual and more than 420 presets.
The license fee is 149 US$ / 129 Euro
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP - Pentium III 800MHz - 128MB RAM - ASIO, DirectSound - VST, DXi
Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 - G4 733MHz - 256MB RAM - CoreAudio - VST, AU, RTAS
Listen to demo songs
Little Steve Composed by Simeon Amburgey
Chaise - ambient
Youvecha Performed and arranged by Philippe Dérogis
* Presets The brand new library fully exploits the refinements on offer and covers a wide range of electric pianos sound.
* Effects The effect section has been extended with tremolo, wah, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb, and EQ
* Pickup model Two pickup types are now available for a wider character range: electromagnetic (Rhodes ) and electrostatic (Wurlitzer ). In addition, scaling has been added for even volume across the entire keyboard.
* Fork model The new and improved Fork model adds upper harmonic content for a more authentic sound.
* Damper model The improved Damper now closely interacts with the Fork and provides more dynamic response.
* Audio Recorder The integrated audio Recorder captures inspired moments on the fly.
* Micro-Tuning Custom tunings are now possible with the added support for Scala files.
Lounge Lizard EP-3 Highlights
Applied Acoustic Systems
486 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 301 Montreal, Quebec Canada H3B 1A6
tel. North America toll free - 1 888 441 8277
tel. Outside North America - 1 514 871 8100
fax Worldwide - 1 514 845 1875
Applied Acoustic Systems Italy:
MIDIware - Via Cassia 1081 - 00189 Roma
Phone: +39 - 06 3036 3456 , Fax: +39- 06 3036 3382 , eMail
advanced technologic sound magazine
2006 January issue 145